Who doesn’t love a good breakfast sandwich? Starting the day off with an easy to make, yet healthy, breakfast can set you up for an epic day – and who doesn’t want that?!
I’m usually that person at breakfast that can’t decide if they want something sweet or something savory, so it’s pretty fitting that this breakfast sandwich is the best of both worlds.
You’ll notice there is no bread, feel free to add bread or a bagel if you want something a little heartier!
What you’ll need:
- One avocado
- A couple slices of tomato
- Lantana Mango Hummus
- One or two eggs (up to you!)
- Sriracha hot sauce
- Peel your avocado and cut in half and take the pit out.
- Put your tomato on one half of your avocado – sprinkle a little salt on them for a little extra flavor
- In a separate bowl, take three tablespoons of Lantana Mango Hummus and mix with one teaspoon of sriracha. I like just a little bit of heat, but if you want to go a little spicier, add in a small amount at a time – a little goes a long way.
- Spread your spicy mango hummus on the opposite half of the avocado.
- Cook your eggs – I personally love quickly frying my eggs, but this recipe also works really well if you want to scramble them, since the avocado has a nice little bowl for them.
- Put your eggs on top of the tomatoes.
- Carefully put your avocado sandwich together, cut in half and ENJOY!
3 thoughts on “Avocado, Egg, Tomato Breakfast Sandwich with Mango Sriracha Hummus”
OMG what a good idea to mix in sriracha to add a kick to the mango hummus! And GENIUS to use avo as the sando ends. mmmmm…
I love the spicy and sweet combo – so so so good!
Gah I need this right now – droooool